I am a certified translator with over 7 years of experience in the sector.
After an MA in Foreign Language Studies at the University of Verona and various teaching and work experiences abroad, I worked for three years as project manager and in-house translator for a translation agency in Italy, after which I went freelance.
I am a qualified member of the UK Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI) , I am registered as a Legal Translator with the Court and the Chamber of Commerce of Verona and, in January 2017, I passed the AIS qualification exam and became a professional Sommelier.
I currently work with multiple translation agencies and offer my services to clients and businesses both in Italy and abroad.
• Qualified Member (MITI) of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, UK
• Expert Witness Translator with the Court of Verona
• Registered Expert Translator with the Chamber of Commerce of Verona
• AIS Professional Sommelier
• ISO 17100-2015 Qualified
Education and Experience
• January 2014 – present: Freelance translator
• September 2010 – May 2013: Project Manager and in-house translator for a translation agency in Verona
• August 2009 – December 2009: Translator and event coordinator at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura in San Francisco, United States
• October 2007 – April 2008: Italian language assistant at the Denis Diderot and Antonin Artaud institutes in Marseilles, France
• July 2009: Master's Degree in Foreign Language Studies (English, French and Spanish) – University of Verona
• 2004-2005: Study year abroad at the University of Leicester, UK
- Trados Studio 2019
- Abbyy Fine Reader 15
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- ReadAloud, Text-to-Speech
Applications and Corpora Used
- CEFR C2 certification issued by the University of Verona
- TOEIC (TEST OF ENGLISH FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION) certification obtained in San Francisco, USA
- Certification for Legal English issued by SLIG, SCHOOL OF LAW INTERNATIONAL GROUP
- DALF C2 certification issued by the University of Montpellier, France